Thank you for stopping by to this week’s party, and a special thank you to the new party participants who commented to let me know. It is much appreciated.
This week Spring arrived, the neighbours are planting flowers and everyone is happy to be outdoors. I hope your week has been warm and full of fresh air and good times. Love this time of year.
Waste Not Wednesday-103
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Spinach Mandarin Orange Salad | My Family Thyme
Milk Painted Piano Project | The Fogue Abode
Patriotic Banner and Free Printables | Pennys Treasures
DIY Cinder Block and Pallet Outdoor Bar |Play Date Parties
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How to Cast Anything with Two Ingredient Mold | A Crafty Mix
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for