Welcome to This Week’s Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
This week I was able to do some more Easter crafts along with blecky Spring cleaning. We got six inches of snow and then it started to melt. Is anyone else like me and scared to really look at the inside of their car? I certainly don’t need anymore on my to-do list right now. Mine certainly needs it to warm up enough for me to go show my car some love.
I hope you each had a really nice productive week, and I look forward to seeing your latest creations. Thanks for stopping by.
Waste Not Wednesday-146
Randi @ A Fresh Squeezed Life | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How to Make Easy Chinoiserie Easter Eggs | Celebrating Everyday Life
Hand Painted Glass Bud Vases | Pillar Box Blue
Spring Home Tour and Comparison Trap | My Wee Abode
Look What Happened to the Flip Flop Table | The Interior Frugalista
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Spring Succulent Front Porch | Northern Feeling