The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
This week has been all about final touches on our home, and baking, lots of baking. It’s almost time to start thinking about blog goals for next year, not sure what mine will be yet. Probably doing more with Instagram. Have you thought about next years goals yet. If so feel free to share them in the comments.
Waste Not Wednesday-186
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Christmas Crackers | So Much Better with Age
Free Printable Gift Tags | The Everyday Farmhouse
DIY Christmas Tags | DIY Vibes
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Swedish Inspired Christmas | Tinselbox
Hand Drawn Christmas Tree Farm Maze Free Printable | Hilberts Mazes