The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
This week has been nuts for me. I have several projects in various stages, two are held up by rain. I had more than one hurdle on product shipment and but I drove 1200 kilometers yesterday to and from Montana to figure out border crossing brokering and the border guard said my order was small enough he waved me through. It was a fantastic day journey, sunroof back, hair blowing, and singing oldies to my dog. I got out of the ever ending rain.
I hope your week was enjoyable, but a whole lot more productive then mine was. Thanks for joining in.
Waste Not Wednesday-162
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Refreshing Watermelon Thyme Lemonade Recipe | Flour on My Face
Be a Pineapple (Free Printable) | Busy Being Jennifer
Blooms and Bobbin Fabric Bag Set | Flamingo Toes
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Make Your Own Starfish / Sea Star | Fresh Vintage by Lisa S.
Make a Floral Bunting Card | Sum of Their Stories