The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Recently I have noticed a serious decline in Link Parties. I know for myself I found link party animal which was great for posting to parties. Unfortunately in the busy world I found I wasn’t returning daily to see what others were posting missing out on the relationships. So I quit using link party animal.
Then of course it took me a couple of months to get back going on all the various link parties. I started to look to find them and find many have closed.
I think link parties are great for bloggers, its how I built my relationships with other bloggers, learned what was trending, and it was a fabulous way to find new posts to share to social media. This is especially important for new bloggers who may not know too many other bloggers.
So if you have a link party, please let me know in the comments and I will include your party in my spreadsheet.
Waste Not Wednesday-161
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Upcycled Rope Spindle End Table | Zucchini Sisters
DIY Beeswax Food Wrap | Hello Creative Family
DIY Enclosed Garden Greenhouse | The Scrap Shoppe Blog
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Romantic Farmhouse Decor | Penny’s Vintage Home
12 Budget Outdoor DIY Projects | Abbotts at Home