The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
I am so happy to be writing this post from Helena, Montana. We drove 900 km today along the Canadian Rockies and then across the border to Helena. My big plan is to just hang out outdoors, and feel the warm sun, and enjoy the outdoors. Hope you all have a wonderful week.
Randi @ A Fresh Squeezed Life | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
0Recycled Spice Tins | Fresh Vintage by Lisa S.
Patriotic Porch Decor | Virginia Sweet Pea
How to Install Picture Frame Wainscoting |Abbotts at Home
Simple Summer Entertaining Ideas | Clean and Scentsible
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
A Themed Graduation Party Vignette | Love My Little Cottage