The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
For a very long time I have known I need to do video, each post it nags at me and each post it never happens. The weird part is I am not scared of being in front of the camera. Its not like a live audience or anything. It’s the technology!! And of course the time to learn it. Do you have anything nagging at you to just Do It. If so please comment and let me know.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Linda is a great participant of Waste not Wednesday and does a very good job of commenting and supporting other blogs. Please share some blogger love this month with Linda’s posts, her work is beautiful.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
This table is so elegant and classic, and a perfect example of sometimes less is more. I also love the way she decorated it with class paper cover books. Such a beautiful project.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?!
All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Painted Daisy Mason Jar | Mason Jar Crafts Love
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas | Walking on Sunshine Recipes
Decoupage napkins on flower pots are such a trending craft and I can understand why when I see these classic place holders done by Julie at My Wee Adobe. Such a pretty setting with the matching pot place holder and napkin.
Family Friendly DIY Spring Placecard Holder | My Wee Abode
The colour choices in this cabinet makeover really reached out to me. So fresh and modern, and not quite all white. Her blog is in french, but a button opens up right away to translate into English. Such a beautiful quaint makeover.
Dining Room Cabinet Transformation | Revere Couleur
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
If you were featured you may like to share.I was featured at this week's #Waste not Wednesday link party. Its so empowering to be recognized by peers.
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
DIY Farmhouse Flower Arrangement | Southern Sunflowers
How to Make a Face Mask | Kippi at Home