The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Well my friends this week we have hit the 200 mark for Waste not Wednesday, Sam started the first WNW party on June 1, 2016. I had a blog about 3 weeks by then and didn’t even know what a link party was. I was very happy to see the majority of the bloggers are still writing and posting. Sam and I each picked a favorite post from that link party.
Sam chose this Patio Makeover with a DIY Headboard Bench from Lisa at The Purple Hydrangea
My favorite is Spring Summer Porch Decor from Sheila at Plumdoodles.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Linda is a great participant of Waste not Wednesday and does a very good job of commenting and supporting other blogs. Please share some blogger love this month with Linda’s posts, her work is beautiful.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?!
All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Crochet Easter Bunny Bunting | Restyle Relove
How to Make a Bee Skep Decoration | Celebrate and Decorate
When it comes to Easter I always think of my grand daughters and pretty much no one else lol. This hand done friendship baskets really resonated with me, what a beautiful thought. Not to mention they are all very natural looking and beautiful.
Ideas for a Friendship Easter Basket | The Ponds Farmhouse
This post’s little girls room is beautiful and special for so many reasons. Its gorgeous and full of homemade love in projects, but being such a huge room it could be rather barren looking. It has just enough decor to be function, and pretty, and leave a little one room to play. So hard to pick one favorite thing, I simply love everything about this room. Take a few seconds and check out to see your favorite, so oh la la pretty.
Pink and Gold Girl’s Bedroom | Cherished Bliss
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
If you were featured you may like to share.I was featured at this week's #Waste not Wednesday link party. Its so empowering to be recognized by peers.
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Easy DIY Birdhouse Decor | The Interior Frugalista
Map Decor Crafts to Make Your Home Unique | Pillar Box Blue