The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Vacation is over and I do feel energized in spite of wanting to move far far south! Our home is in shambles, we are partially redoing the bathrooms, including wall sized mirrors, tiles etc. There is dust everywhere, so I have been creating, but need a clean home to take decor pictures. So worth it though, black worn arborite became white granite, and we found the matching tiles again. Yeah! I hope your week was productive, and there are lots of signs of Spring in your neighbourhood. Enjoy the party and thank you for joining in!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of March is Pamela at DIY Vibes. I had not seen Pamela’s blog before she started joining in at Waste not Wednesday. Pamela inspires us through DIY project, crafts and recipes. She prides herself in keeping her blog fresh and relevant.
Pamela’s blog posts and lovely, and her tutorials are easy to follow. She is a great participant of Waste not Wednesday and is very generous with her time leaving many lovely comments on other links. Please share some blogger love this month with Pamela’s posts. Sam and I are very much looking forward to sharing her posts.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
Often little clay pot crafts are fun or whimsical, but I like this little clay pot makeover the best as it is Practical. These would be very nice to have with the fresh herbs sitting in the kitchen. Fresh herbs are very expensive, especially when you only need a little bit. This little herb garden with the pretty labels would be very welcome to the budget minded cook.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?!
All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Easter Bunny Tea Towel Craft | She Saved
Repurpose Old Crib Spindles into Spring Carrots | Penny’s Treasures
These are not only adorable, but I bet they are very tasty. I love the simplicity and ease of these little cucumber sandwiches. You could make a batch of these up with kids, or a pretty little tea party. One of those posts that makes me think, why didn’t I think of that?
Easter Cucumber Sandwiches | Cherished Bliss
The possibilities and uses for these pretty fabric covered buckets are endless. Such a simple idea to use up fabric scraps. You just cannot beat inexpensive, functional and pretty.
Fabric Covered Buckets | My French Twist
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
If you were featured you may like to share the new.I was featured at this week's #Waste not Wednesday link party. Its so empowering to be recognized by peers.
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Dollar Store DIY Spring Wall Art |Across the Blvd
Spring Watercolor Free Printable | Southern Sunflowers