The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Last week’s Waste not Wednesday link party went live while we were flying home. There was a mix up with the seat assignments on the flight we had somehow they got forgotten about and we weren’t even sitting together. We had paid quite a few hundred extra for a shorter flight route, and predone seat assignments so this tired Mama Bear did some polite whining. They upgrade us to first class for free, and I got to tell you, those first class passengers know how to fly.
Waste Not Wednesday-195
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
The featured blogger for the month of March is Pamela at DIY Vibes. I had not seen Pamela’s blog before she started joining in at Waste not Wednesday. Pamela inspires us through DIY project, crafts and recipes. She prides herself in keeping her blog fresh and relevant.
Pamela’s blog posts and lovely, and her tutorials are easy to follow. She is a great participant of Waste not Wednesday and is very generous with her time leaving many lovely comments on other links. Please share some blogger love this month with Pamela’s posts. Sam and I are very much looking forward to sharing her posts.
This week’s Monthly Bloggers Featured Post
There are all sorts of printable pantry labels online. I know this because I have been looking for something for jars and trying to decide if I even want them. These ones are cute and crisp, easily readable, and not too large. I think they are perfect.
Sam and I are all about creating an inspiring community to help each other grow. Today we are super excited to share our monthly featured blogger . We will be featuring our monthly featured blogger for the WHOLE month! That’s right a whole month!!!
We will share projects and recipes from the featured blogger across the entire month!! How exciting is that?!
All you need to do to qualify as our Monthly featured blogger is we want to see that you’ve been actively visiting other blogs and leaving comments! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Easy Peasy Tulips in a Champagne Bucket | My Sweet Cottage
Mixed Media Mirror Makeover | Unique Creations by Anita
OMG!! This is the newest style of wreath I have seen online this year. I serious cannot wait to make something kind of similar using this for inspiration. Its farmhouse, its pretty, its fresh, and its all my favorite colours. Only thing is I should have thought of it first. Love it so much. Don’t you?
Gorgeous Wood Ball Wreath | Kippi at Home
Just when you think a simple idea cannot be made fresh, someone like Marilyn surprises you. Although I have seen and made various snack mixes, never anything for St. Patrick’s Day. What a simple and fun way to celebrate this occasion.
Lil Leprechaun Snack Mix | Marilyn’s Treats
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
If you were featured you may like to share the new.I was featured at this week's #Waste not Wednesday link party. Its so empowering to be recognized by peers.
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Just Paint It |Penny’s Vintage Home
No Bake Banana Yum Yum | The Kitchen Is My Playground