The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Last year I heard about an app called Link Party Animal, looking for a way to save time I joined it for about a month. Then I started to feel isolated as I wasn’t spending enough time on general blogs from the link parties. I quit linking up to it got out of the daily link party rhythm and then only went to a few link parties each week. Thank you for hanging out at WNW.
So last week I returned to my spreadsheet system for linking up and found lots of the link parties are gone. I am so glad Sam and I have chosen to continue Waste not Wednesday. Link parties inspire me, I notice new trends and my links get a bit of internet juice.
The thing is we need to be popping in on each others posts, and I am going to challenge each of you to pretty please read one or two, especially the weekly features.
Waste Not Wednesday-189
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Elegant Vintage Table | Wise Little Owl Furniture
Taco Soup Recipe | Organized Island
Julie from My We Adobe shared this Farmhouse Ticking Valentine Wreath. Its pretty, and fluffy, and shabby, and perfect for Valentines. I chose it because seeing it makes me happy, it was love at first sight.
How to Make a Ticking Stripe Fabric Heart Wreath | My Wee Abode
This inexpensive bathroom makeover is so well done! The best part is Candice says its a budget makeover and she succeeded in doing it on a budget. What a huge impact. I cannot pick out a favorite part, but its a toss up between her beautiful mirror and shelf and the green vanity.
Kids Bathroom Makeover on a Budget | She’s Crafty
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
If you were featured you may like to share the new.I was featured at this week's #Waste not Wednesday link party. Its so empowering to be recognized by peers.
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Shiny Brite Valentine Wreath | Fresh Vintage by Lisa S
Old Fashioned Southern Banana Pudding Recipe | Across the Blvd