The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
The shopping is done, house decorated and now its making everything look spotless for photos. Unfortunately Hubs had to return to work early, but it means I can get a room spotless and it stays that way as pup and I don’t need to be in there. Now the challenge is to make the pictures look somewhere near as nice as the room actually does.
I hope your all having a great Christmas preparation season and enjoying the getting ready. I am starting to get exciting and hope you are as well.
Waste Not Wednesday-185
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Winter Snow Scene in Repurposed Clocks | Fresh Vintage by Lisa S
Old Fashioned Cinnamon Ornaments | Spaceships and Laserbeams
Candy Cane Sign with Free SVG File | Handmade Weekly
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Cookie Butter Fudge | Mrs Kringles Kitchen
Ribbon Christmas Tree Ornaments | DIY Vibes