The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
This week was the first week I have not posted anything. But hopefully things improve here. Next week I need to fly home to tend a elderly loved one post surgery and he has no internet. So I won’t be posting the link party next week. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I see you in two week.
Waste Not Wednesday-179
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Spider Cookies Recipe| Ann’s Entitled Life
DIY Weathered Paint Effect | Abbotts at Home
DIY Mr. Peanut Baby Halloween Costume |Sew Can Do
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
How to Make an Advent Calendar from an Old Dictionary | Pillar Box Blue
Inside My Fall Shed | Penny’s Vintage Home