The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Well this week I officially starting planning until the end of the year. Unfortunately I have the whirlwind house to match the activity level. Sewing in the kitchen on one counter, baking on the other, photography nearby as well. You all know the drill. We also ordered some granite for our bathrooms on a steal of a deal, but it just means more mayhem. If it ever warms up here this so called summer I am still going to just close the door and enjoy the outdoors. I hope you find time to do that as well.
Hugs to all of you and thanks for joining in.
Waste Not Wednesday-168
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Modern Industrial Nightstand (Ikea Rast Hack)| Simply Designing
Repurposed Croquet Mallet Wreath |Lora Bloomquist
Sunflower Wreath | Kippiathome
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
Late Summer Early Fall Decor | Penny’s Treasures
How to Save a Plastic Mirror from the Yard Sale | The Boondocks Blog