The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Welcome to this week’s link party. Last week was the most blissful staycation. I hardly turned my computer on, choosing instead to be with my granddaughters doing all sorts of activities you cannot do without children Splash Parks, playgrounds a dinosaur forest and other simple joys. I don’t think I shared the Hit the Hay post before on WNW, I hope you find it fun
Waste Not Wednesday-164
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Broken Shovel Waterfall with No Welding | Gardening in the Shade
DIY Painted Brick Pavers | So Much Better with Age
How to Make Kraft Paper Roll Message Board | Unique Creations by Anita
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be two additional most clicked projects!
The Very Best Tip for Your Garden | My Hubbard Home
Summer Front Yard 2019 | Debbie Dabble Blog