The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Thank you for stopping by this week’s Waste Not Wednesday link party. This week I am looking forward to finishing the last of our closets to get a makeover and hopefully find some time to do some projects in the garage. If any of you do videos will working on messy projects I would love to know how you arrange your workflow. I do lots of project photos but no way would I consider taking a photo of myself while working in the garage. Wild curly hair, sawdust and broken fingernails aren’t a “look” I am wanting to share. If you got some tidbits for me, please let me know.
Waste Not Wednesday-156
Randi @ A Fresh Squeezed Life | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Easy DIY Bee Soap | Celebrating Everyday Life
Spring Patio Refresh | Little Vintage Cottage
Temporary Accent Wall |My Wee Abode
Stenciled Patriotic Envelope Pillow | Mommy Evolution
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Red White and Blue Cookie Recipe | Anns Entitled Life