The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
We finally had two warm days that I took advantage of and visited my youngest son. We spent the entire day site seeing along the Rockies, sat by the lake and thawed in the first sunny days of Spring. Unfortunately, the weekend is over and its time to get focused again. I hope your upcoming week is relaxing and productive. Thank you for joining us.
Waste Not Wednesday-155
Randi @ A Fresh Squeezed Life | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Free Pentagon Crochet Bunting Pattern | Sum of Their Stories
DIY 4th of July Decor | Blue Oak Bungalow
Garden Screen Trellis |Kippi at Home
Grilled Buttermilk Chicken Recipe | Mommy Evolution
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Fun and Unique DIY Flower Pots | Pillar Box Blue