The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
You may have noticed that the inlinkz coding has changed. Updates and new formats always provide me with a learning curve. My friend Sam has been working with inlinkz on the coding so all the posts show on the pages as they should. We are hopeful they get it sorted out.
Thank you for joining in.
Waste Not Wednesday-150
Randi @ A Fresh Squeezed Life | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Bird’s Nest Cupcakes | 5 Minutes for Mom
Junk Yard Fence Repairs and Trip to the Garden Center | Penny’s Treasures
Vintage Doilies Keepsakes Quilt |Flamingo Toes
DIY Tiered Raised Garden Bed | Snazzy Little Things
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
DIY Picket Fence Crate Planter | TeeDiddlyDee