The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Tulips have started to arrive in Edmonton, yeah. It’s funny how little things can be exciting. The flowers motivated me to start doing all things Spring, we even tossed a whole pickup load from the garage.
How was your week? I hope it was creative and you were able to enjoy your blog. I look forward to seeing your creations. I am also going to be sharing them more as I get my workload organized.
Thanks for dropping in.
Waste Not Wednesday-148
Randi @ A Fresh Squeezed Life | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Dresser Makeover in Vintage Green | Lorabloomquist
Decoupaged Floral Easter Eggs | Virginia Sweetpea
Spring is in the Air Dough Bowl Display |Follow the Yellow Brick Home
Blueberry Protein Muffins | Delightfulemade
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How to Make Ceilings Look Taller Trick | B4 and Afters