The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Its warming up! So this week I bundled up, opened the garage door and got busy cleaning. I hope you were more productive on your blog than I was this week. It just feels so good to be outdoors and getting things sorted.
Thank you for joining in.
Waste Not Wednesday-147
Randi @ A Fresh Squeezed Life | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Spring Dining Room with Green and Gold | So Much Better with Age
An Almond Wreath for Spring | The Boondocks Blog
How to Craft with Free Vintage Seed Packets Art | Picture Box Blue
How to Makeover a Curbside Mirror | The Boondocks Blog
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Upstairs Bathroom Renovation Part 1 | B4 and Afters