Welcome to This Week’s Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Funny how a week makes so much difference. The days are getting longer here and it’s motivating me to be more creative. It’s a month before we go to Texas for holiday. I cannot wait, counting the days has begun.
Enjoy the party, I am sure you will love several of the posts.
Waste Not Wednesday-145
Randi @ A Fresh Squeezed Life | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How to Decorate a Staircase Wall Using Free Printables | Northern Feeling
The Quick Change Artist Seasonal Ottoman Tray | The Interior Frugalista
Easter Activity Sheets | The Scrap Shoppe
How to Paint a Front Door While Hanging | Anikas DIY Life
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Creative Uses for Mason Jars in Your Decor | Modern on Monticello