Welcome to This Week’s Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Enjoy this week’s party! I am in northern BC this week checking in on the family in my home town. They have ten-foot snow banks up here and it’s both beautiful and cold. It is good to be home though. Hope your week’s a good one as well.
Waste Not Wednesday-144
Randi @ A Fresh Squeezed Life | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Decoupage Wooden Spoons | First Day of Home
Upcycled Tin Can St Patrick’s Day Hat | Little Vintage Cottage
How to Build a Wall Mounted TV Cabinet | Noting Grace
DIY Unique Spring Wreath | My Wee Abode
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Bar Cart Makeover | Thrift Diving