This Week’s Waste Not Wednesday Party
Thank you to everyone who attends this week’s Waste Not Wednesday Link Party. I will be interesting to see the various projects and I bet they are greatly varied with our locations and the weather. It is a sunny brutally cold day in Edmonton and our Spring trip to Texas cannot get here fast enough. I had to abandon my basement office and am working at my kitchen table right next to the coffee pot. Lovin that plan.
I hope you had an amazing week and as always I look forward to seeing your posts.
Waste Not Wednesday-141
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How to Make Easy Fortune Cookie Cards| Celebrating Everyday Life
DIY Valentine’s Day Button Heart| Sweet Pea
DIY Queen Bed Frame with Plans & Tutorial | H2O Bungalow
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How I Made a Large Custom Rug for Under $100 | Penny’s Vintage Home
Now let’s party!