This Week’s Waste Not Wednesday Party
A new theme, pictures resized, lots of broken links fixed, and some other techie stuff my page speed went from 27 to 97. Yeah.
I am finally creating again and hope you all notice a big change in how the page loads. Thank you for sticking with me and returning to the party each week.
Enjoy and as always I look forward to checking out your posts.
Waste Not Wednesday-138
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Hot Cheesy Bacon Corn Dip| Delightfulemade
Love Embroidery Using Stem Stitch| Adventures of a DIY Mom
DIY Shabby Farmhouse Heart Rag Wreath | Follow the Yellow Brick Home
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Sweet n’ Simple Valentine Flag | Love My Little Cottage
Now let’s party!