This Week’s Waste Not Wednesday Party
My typical workday is in my craft room until dinner and then laptop in the evenings puttering online with the TV on. Unfortunately, I watched Tidying up and have used the Konmari method of folding for several years so I know it works.
Why unfortunately? Because now I am only taking breaks from working on the back side of the blog to clean out clutter. What was I thinking?
I hope your week has been more creative than mine. Thanks for joining in.
Waste Not Wednesday-138
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Winterberry Faux Fur Wreath| Across the Boulevard
How to Make a Rice Heating Pad with Lavender| First Day of Home
Filipino Fried Spring Rolls | Kocina De Pinay
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
DIY Pedestal Accent Table Plans | Coastal Bohemian
Now let’s party!