This Week’s Waste Not Wednesday Party
Welcome, thanks for returning to Waste Not Wednesday. I hope you had a good couple of weeks. Its been quiet heads down getting things done around here. More working then creativity, but I think that’s normal for most people in January.
I hope you enjoy this week’s party, I look forward to seeing your links.
Waste Not Wednesday-138
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Free 2019 Watercolor Calendar| My Wee Abode
Easy Valentine Gift Bag Banner| Fresh Vintage
DIY Classy Wainscoting Tutorial | Snazzy Little Things
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
White Art Deco Upcycle | Coastal Bohemian
Now let’s party!