This Week’s Waste Not Wednesday Party
Wow, can you believe it, the next Waste Not Wednesday party is on Christmas Day. Yeah, my family is starting to make arrangements to come home and I am very excited.
Next week’s link party is on Christmas Day, I will have my post ready to go live for those of you who want to join in.
Waste Not Wednesday-134
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Sweet Fabric and Felt Hoop Ornaments| Flamingo Toes
DIY Book Page Ornament | Suburban Simplicity
Christmas Front Porch | Penny’s Vintage Home
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Christmas Decorated Tiered Tray | The Red Painted Cottage
[bctt tweet=”Come join us, share your latest posts and see this week’s gorgeous features at #wastenotwednesday. ” username=”offaeriesfauna”]
Now let’s party!