This Week’s Waste Not Wednesday Party
Are you getting as excited for Christmas as I am? The house is finally decorated, DIY projects are done, so I have no excuse not to be cooking and cleaning. I hope you are all enjoying the process and not working so much as creating. Thank you for stopping by its much appreciated.
Waste Not Wednesday-133
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Christmas Truck Printable| Walking on Sunshine Recipes
Faux Enamelware Vintage Bells | Fresh Vintage
Colourful Wood Slice Christmas Tree | Anika’s DIY Life
Merry and Bright Front Entrance | Clean and Sensible[bctt tweet=”Come party with us at the Waste Not Wednesday link party. #wastenotwednesday” username=”offaeriesfauna”]
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
November Thrifted Finds | A Vintage Green
Now let’s party!