This Week’s Waste Not Wednesday Party
Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by and joining us. I think last week was the busiest week I ever had blogging and went by in a blurr. I love every minute but am feeling my age, unfortunately. I never use to know what tired meant, oh how I wish lol.
Waste Not Wednesday-130
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Wine Cork Christmas Tree| The CSJ Project
Wood Slice Winter Garland | The Scrap Schoppe Blog
Homemade Peppermint Body Butter | Coupon and Freebies Mom
DIY Fresh Christmas Wreath | Clean and Sensible
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
DIY Wood Block Snowman | Anika’s DIY Life
Now let’s party!