This Week’s Waste Not Wednesday Party
Thank you for joining us. It’s such a fun time of year to be blogging, so many topics available to share about. Happy Halloween everyone our neighbourhood is covered in Ghostly yard decorations. We get lots of trick and treaters from the farming communities nearby so its always a good time.
Our house is Halloween at the front door and entrance, and starting Christmas upstairs.
Enjoy your week everyone and thanks for looking in on our party.
Waste Not Wednesday-127
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Denim DIY Christmas Trees| Pillar Box Blue
Vintage Thanksgiving Table | So Much Better with Age
How to Make Fun DIY Knot Cushions | Pillar Box Blue
DIY |Vintage Farmhouse Style Baking Tin Ornaments | Northern Feeling
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Simple Plaid Baskets from Ikea Tea Towels | Northern Feeling
Now let’s party!