This Week’s Waste Not Wednesday Party
Thank you for joining us. It’s such a fun time of year to be blogging, so many topics available to share about. I hope the features and other blog posts inspire you.
This week I was busy staining and building and no way would the stain darken correctly. Hubs came home and said its probably a misprinted label. I had to sand it back to wood and start again, I got a few late nights ahead of me now. You all know how that works.
Waste Not Wednesday-125
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Updating Husbands Dresser into a French Beauty| Art is Beauty
Lime Washed Coffee Table Makeover with Liming Wax | Repurpose and Upcycle
No-Bake Smore Cake | Fluster Buster
Simple Fall Porch Decorating on the Cheap | House of Hawthornes
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Modern Entry Wall Hooks | Love Create Celebrate
Now let’s party