This Week’s Waste Not Wednesday Party
Thank you for joining us. If your not a blogger and you’re curious about what a Link Party is, bloggers use link parties to see what the blogging community is up to each week. Bloggers gather and share the links of our latest posts and provide feedback and encouragement to each other.
The seasonal blur of to do’s has started this week. Typically I work one or two projects at a time and right now I have several in different stages, paint drying takes more time than I have to wait this week.
Waste Not Wednesday-125
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
White Leaf Fall Wreath| Sparkle Living
Succulent Tea Cups Frugal Gift Idea | Happy Deal Happy Day
Thankful Grateful Blessed Pallet Signs | Making Manzanita
Make Your Own Coffee Tray | Fresh Vintage by Lisas
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Candy Corn Cracker Toffee | Space Ships and Laser Beams
Now let’s party!