This week’s Waste Not Wednesday Party
Thank you for joining us. If your not a blogger an special welcome. Bloggers use link parties to see what the blogging community is up to each week. It’s a great way to get a snapshot of the latest trends and ideas.
I need to whine just a little bit. So far Edmonton skipped Fall and went straight into Winter, we had several days of snow already. Thankfully the snow did melt, but just barely with more in the forecast. Ugh!! There I feel better now, on to the party!!
Waste Not Wednesday-121
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Cordless Drill Storage| The Handyman’s Daughter
Pretty Paper Pumpkins | Create and Babble
Buffalo Chicken Sliders | Crystal & Co
Printable Halloween Decor | The Scrap Shoppe Blog
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Buttermilk Pancake Recipe | Rose Bakes
Enjoy the party. Leanna