This week’s Waste Not Wednesday Party
Thank you for joining us. If your not a blogger an special welcome. Bloggers use link parties to see what the blogging community is up to each week. It’s a great spot for you to get a snapshot of the latest trends and ideas.
This week besides blogging I tackled rearranging the craft room and creating my office downstairs again. My son moved out on his own again so I have my workspace back.
Sorting and rearranging I noticed several empty containers and was startled to discover my craft supplies are getting lean. It’s a bit unsettling because I am spoiled and usually just go look for what I have for inspiration. Do you ever get inspired from materials you have on hand?
Waste Not Wednesday-120
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
A Vintage Spice Rack | Dabbling and Decorating
Pumpkin Candlesticks |Frog Prince Paperie
Jack-O-Lantern Halloween Treat Bucket | Knick of Time
How to Make a Topiary Tree with Lambs Ear | My Wee Abode
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
3-Ingredient Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe | Home Cooking Memories
Enjoy the party. Leanna