Hello everyone and Welcome to this week’s party. I thank you for stopping by.
I am curious if you have made the change into a fall mindset yet? For the last couple of week’s I have been posting fall activities on the blog, but I am still holding onto summer. I can’t bring myself to decorate for fall yet. This year I am waiting for frost.
Waste Not Wednesday-118
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Paper Rosette Fall Wreath | Create and Babble
Painting and Slipcovering Furniture for an Updated Look | French Ethereal
How to Make a Gorgeous Leather Pen Pot | Knick of Time
Printable Chess Cupcake Toppers and Wrappers for Game Night | Everyday Parties
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!