Our apologies for last week, its rare that we aren’t able to coordinate and post the link party but last week we just were not able to. Thank you for returning this week. We are sorry.
This week is a super happy one for me. All three of my grand daughters are coming for sleepovers this week. I am going to be tired and oh so happy. I hope you all have a wonderful week as well.
Waste Not Wednesday-116
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How to Make the Most Delicious Guacamole | My Family Thyme
How to Make a Coastal Farmhouse Wood Bead Garland | My WeeAbode
How to Make a Gorgeous Leather Pen Pot | Pillar Box Blue
DIY Vintage Cheese Crate Bedside Table | Dabbling and Decorating
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Spode Dishes for Decorating | Cedar Hill Farmhouse