This week has been wonderfully topsy-turvy at our house. Hubs took time off, and at the last minute, we decided to take our grand daughter’s camping. I managed to find a campsite with wifi, and thankfully it’s working well. Everyone is asleep as its past midnight, and I have some computer time. I hope you all have a wonderful week and I will catch up on your posts this weekend.
Waste Not Wednesday-109
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Vintage Style Laboratory Rack Flower Vases | Create and Babble
Painted Concrete Slab and Brick Pavers One Year Later | So Much Better with Age
DIY Color Block Candle Holders | Keys to Inspiration
How to Decorate with Neutrals | Home Made Lovely
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How to Refinish Furniture with Chalk Paint | A Mom Stake
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
– start InLinkz script –>