I recently learned that the Waste Not Wednesday party has a link up on Instagram as well. To participate just add the #Wastenotwednesday hashtag to your picture. Sam Hay from Raggedy Bits selects a feature each week that we do a shout out for. Besides that I follow the hashtag and comment as well, there are some stunning photos in this group. Hope you drop by and check out what I am talking about.
Waste Not Wednesday-109
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Vintage Dish Bird Feeder | Follow the Yellow Brick Road
How to Create a Chalkboard from a Broken Mirror | Shoppeno5
Charming Cottage Chic DIY Journals | Sweet Parrish Place
Modern Kitchen Makeover | Rain on a Tin Roof
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Vintage Patriotic Postcards | Fresh Vintage by Lisa S
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for