No Cook Cranberry Orange Relish
As this is my first post for the Merry Thanksgiving Recipe contest. I thought I would start with my personal favorite recipe Cranberry Relish. The giveaway, other recipes and the link up for your blog posts are at the bottom of my post. Good luck to everyone and enjoy all the recipes.
Cranberries are my favorite part of a turkey dinner, especially if they are homemade and if I had to choose I love this relish just a little bit more than home made cranberry sauce. This cranberry orange relish is still sweet, but has more of a tang than home made cranberry sauce. I don’t remember where I originally found the recipe, but I have been making it for many years and it’s still my absolute favorite.g
This recipe does require a food processor, chopping up the cranberries by hand is just too tedious. As long as you have a food processor it is beyond simple to make.
Cranberry Orange Relish Recipe
1 package fresh or frozen cranberries
1 orange, peeled
1 cup of sugar
Place everything in a food processor and chop until well combined. Pour into a bowl, cover and let sit in the fridge for at least an hour so the flavours can blend. That’s all there is to it.
Cranberries freeze for 10 months to a year. To freeze cranberries all you do it toss them in the freezer in the plastic bag they come in. I promise that is all you need to do.
Merry ThanksChristmas Recipe Contest 2017
A big Thank You! to the co-hosts for supporting the Merry ThanksChristmas Recipe Contest 2017, and making this event possible. Please check out their blogs and follow them on social media!
Recipe Contest Details:
- Contest OPEN for Entries – October 15, 2017, through November 8, 2017.
- One recipe from each category will be selected as a Finalist.
- Finalists will be announced on November 10, 2017.
- Winners (1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place) will be announced November 15, 2017.
- All prizes paid USD via PayPal.
- 1st Place – $150
- 2nd Place – $75
- 3rd Place – $50
Rules for Recipe Entries:
- Must be a Blogger to Enter.
- Recipe must be linked to the direct blog post where the full recipe is published.
- You may enter as many Recipes as you like.
- You may enter in various categories. Be sure the recipe fits the category.
- You must include your Email when linking recipes. Winners will be notified via Email.
- If you are a winner, you must be able to accept prize via PayPal.
- Recipe photos may be used for promotional purposes. All credits will be given to the original source.
- No Blog necessary to enter the Giveaway!
- ENTER the GIVEAWAY at the bottom of this post!
- Chance to WIN $100 USD PayPal CASH!!!
Congratulations to the finalists! One recipe was chosen from each category. These recipes have the chance of winning the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place prize! Good luck. The Winners will be announced on November 15, 2017.
[tweetthis]Check out the FINALISTS in the Merry ThanksChristmas Recipe Contest. #Prizes #Giveaway #MTCRC”[/tweetthis]
Look below to see all the recipes entered in the contest and be inspired for your holiday celebrating!
SALADS & COLD SIDE DISHES
HOT SIDE DISHES
DRINKS & COCKTAILS
[tweetthis]I’ve entered! Join the Merry ThanksChristmas #Recipe #Contest and #Giveaway! #holiday #MTCRC[/tweetthis]
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks for having fun with us at the Merry ThanksChristmas Recipe Contest 2017. It’s great to get everyone ready to celebrate the holidays with delectable food and drink. Happy Holidays!
Good luck and I am looking forward to finding new recipes to try this year.