This Week’s Waste Not Wednesday Party
Thank you for joining us. If your not a blogger a special welcome. If your curious about what a Link Party is, bloggers use link parties to see what the blogging community is up to each week. We gather and share links of our latest posts and provide feedback and encouragement to each other.
It’s a great way to get a snapshot of the latest trends and ideas.
On Faeries and Fauna this week, I have made the transition to Halloween decorating. Although the family is still wanting me to make pumpkin spice everything.
Waste Not Wednesday-122
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Simple Baking Paper Fall Wreath| KreativK
Black and White Check Pumpkin Pillow | Kippi at Home
DIY Checkered Fall Pillows with Stencils | The Interior Frugalista
A Simple Hexagon Shelf | A Crafted Passion
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
DIY Twine Wrapped Storage Box | Play Date Parties
Enjoy the party. Leanna