This has been a life-changing week for me, I spent three days at the Haven Bloggers Conference in Charleston South Carolina, and then spoiled myself with two extra days to explore the beautiful city. I am writing this post at the Charleston Airport and will be in the air when this goes live. I have added the link code, but if you have any problems check out Sam’s post at Raggedy Bits
Thank you to each of you who linked up while I was away, I admit after the hectic pace of the conference I spent two days as a slacker. Have a great week and I look forward to seeing your posts.
Waste Not Wednesday-109
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Hand Painted Signs | Kippi at Home
Thrift Store Find Vanity Bench Makeover | Across the Boulevard
Vintage Laundry Decorations | A Vintage Green
French Farmhouse Dresser Makeover | Repurpose and Upcycle
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How to Paint a Vintage Record Cabinet | Shoppe No 5