Thank you for stopping by to this week’s party, and a special thank you to the new party participants who commented to let me know. I am sure you will enjoy this party.
I hope you had a really good long weekend, ours was full of warm days and spending as much time outdoors as possible.
Waste Not Wednesday-104
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Easy Vanilla Scones | The Kittchen
DIY Divided Storage Bin with Dividers | Anika’s DIY Life
Brown Paper Bag Flower | SimpleJoys
French Country Office Decor Ideas | Designthusiasm
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Painted Americana Plant Stand | Domestically Creative