It is very exciting to be part of the Waste Not Wednesday Link Party. I have been participating in this party since I started blogging, so I am super excited at the opportunity of hosting. I want to Thank Sam, Denise, and Deborah for including me.
Each week I will send out notifications when the party is open and of course, share the features. So let’s continue with seeing what everyone has been up to this week.
Waste Not Wednesday-98
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Easy Spring Cupcake Liner Flower Wreath | Cincy Shopper
Repurposed Vintage Mailbox | My Thrift Store Addiction
Graduation Photo Wreath | Our Crafty Mom
Wooden Floral Cross Stitch Necklace | Flamingo Toes
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Compliment Painted Rocks | Ann’s Entitled Life
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for