The Waste Not Wednesday Link Party
Inlinkz is going to give this old hen a heart attack.
Sorry about last week, inlinkz continues to try and work with us to sort out the issues. As everyone needed to be moderated last week no one could comment on anyone else’s posts.
I have chosen to repeat last week’s post to be fair to the features as I was not able to promote the party properly with the broken in linkz.
This week we are going live a bit early so that Inlinkz can stand by and check everything out. Thank you for being patient.
Waste Not Wednesday-151
Randi @ A Fresh Squeezed Life | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Cute Peat Pot Easter Baskets | Northern Feeling
How to Make Whimsical Silverware Wind Chimes |The Interior Frugalista
DIY Chevron Storage Cabinet |Girl Just DIY
Floral Spring Embroidery Hoop Set | Flamingo Toes
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Easter Chick Cheese Ball Recipe | Home Cooking Memories